Sell Your Own Home
When it comes to selling your home, one of your first decisions is whether to sell it yourself or hire a real estate agent to do so. There are many factors that go into this decision, and cost is often at the top of the list.
By selling your own home, you could save thousands of dollars in listing and agent fees.
There’s quite a bit of work involved, though, and some hurdles that you’ll face. For example, when your “For Sale by Owner” sign goes up, the phone will probably start ringing off the hook!
Unfortunately, most of those calls won’t be from potential buyers, but rather from real estate agents who want to convince you to list your home with them. They’ll give you plenty of sales pitches and may even tell you that you can’t possibly sell your home by yourself.
It’s true that, without the proper information and preparation, selling a home isn’t easy.
Common mistakes can lead to your home staying on the market for months, with no offers from qualified buyers. This can be very frustrating and disheartening, and many homeowners decide to give up on selling their own home.
You don’t have to give up!
This special “How To Sell Your Own Home” report gives you, the homeowner, the tips and information you need to successfully sell your home. This report has been prepared for homeowners like you, who want to understand the process of selling your own home, as well as the costs and benefits involved.
Inside this FREE report, you’ll learn:
- How to analyze whether or not you’ll come out ahead by selling on your own
- 10 insider tips for selling your own home which will help you sell for the best price in the shortest amount of time
- Home selling secrets that only real estate agents know
Get the right information for your home selling situation:
- If you need to move out of your home in the next six months or less, you’ll need to begin the selling process quickly. With this short timeframe, you should focus on issues you can quickly address to ensure your home is attractive to potential buyers. If you plan to move within six months or less, be sure to choose the “Quick Move” option in the request form below.
- If you’re looking to move in the next 6-12 months, you’ll have the time to address important home issues that will make a big impact with your potential buyers. With this longer timeframe, you have more options available to make sure your home is ready to sell. If you plan to move within the next 6-12 months (or more), be sure to choose the “6-12 Month Move” option in the request form below.
By downloading this valuable report on how to successfully sell your own home, you can also request a FREE “For Sale By Owner Kit,” which gives you exclusive home selling tools, materials, and professional help. Don’t forget to take advantage of this special offer! Just download the “How to Sell Your Own Home” report for access to this free kit.